• All challengers must make an appointment with Stuart Landsborough.
• Each challenger is required to deposit One Thousand dollars (NZ$1,000) with Stuart Landsborough before the challenge commences.
• If successful, this amount along with the NZ$100,000 will be awarded to the challenger. If unsuccessful, the NZ$1,000 will go to a charity of Stuart Landsborough's choice.
• The challenger will sit opposite Stuart Landsborough facing AWAY from him. This is to avoid any chance of visual/non-verbal indications from Stuart.
• They may ask questions for 30 minutes, however Stuart can only "think" the answers.
• The challenger will have up to 60 minutes to search within the 100 metre radius and offer TWO exact search sites (ONE for each part of the promissory note).
• To win the $NZ100,000 prize the challenger must find BOTH parts of the promissory note.
• Witnesses to the challenge are permitted and media coverage may include relevant information about the challenger. Should the challenge fail or succeed both the challenger and Stuart Landsborough have the rights to publicise the results.
• No major earthworks or damage to buildings needs to be undertaken however any damage caused will be covered by the challenger.
• Regardless of success or failure, after the result is known Stuart will show the true locations of the hidden promissory notes. Naturally, after the challenge they will be again hidden, but in different locations.
• For a print-friendly version of the Psychic Challenge Rules | click here
Many people have asked Stuart how is it possible for the challenger to believe that Stuart is truly trying to "think" the answers. Stuart's reply is that if telepathic communication is truly possible that the challenger would "know" he was not trying. It should NOT be possible to fool a true psychic! Not one of the unsuccessful challengers questioned Stuarts' honesty and cooperation.
This is aimed at weeding out the time wasters! Only psychics who truly have a belief in their ability would attempt the challenge. The rules of the challenge are located inside the entranceway to Stuart Landsborough's Puzzling World. Main Highway, Lake Wanaka, New Zealand.
|Home | What is the Challenge? | Rules of the Challenge | Previous Challengers | Contact Details||© Stuart Landsborough 1994|
|visits since Sept 2007|